Our work with clients provides an expeditious route to change, at a deep level, for transformational growth. We specialize in developmental coaching, helping clients achieve adaptive goals, real growth and sustainable change. Clients expand their leadership capacity, mental complexity, and discover new perspectives that not only drive business results but unexpectedly enhance other areas of their life.
The approach we most rely on for profound and expedient results is Immunity to Change (ITC). Based in adult development theory and developed by Robert Kegan, Ph.D. and Lisa Lahey Ed.D. of Harvard University. ITC is used across industries as a highly effective method to get at the root of deeply held beliefs that serve a purpose but prevent change. Clients quickly surface hidden beliefs and barriers to change and begin to be able to see and evaluate them, discovering new perspectives, and generating options and choices that were previously unavailable while unknowingly subject to these beliefs.
We work with leaders, teams and groups to achieve individual or collective goals. Because each person and organization is unique, our approach is customized for every client, using the tools and assessments necessary to quickly get to the heart of the problem and get on track toward success.
Lynn is a leadership development consultant and integrative health coach who works with individuals, teams and organizations to achieve sustainable behavior change for peak performance and optimal health.
She helps clients find a meaningful and enduring path to realize their goals and become the best version of themselves. Her clients often find their developmental journey bears the unexpected but welcome benefit of improvement in other areas of their life.
Her background is in business as an entrepreneur. She developed a gift product line from concept to market, orchestrating and overseeing each step of the process including trademarking, R&D, sourcing, production, marketing, order fulfillment and shipping. Her product achieved international distribution, won Best New Product at the New York Gift Show, and was selected for distribution to attendees at the Daytime Emmy Awards.
Lynn's combined passion for business and health supports a whole-person perspective, incorporating well-being into the success equation — something that clients sometimes lose sight of with the demands of responsibility.
She holds a B.S in Business Administration from San Diego State University with a minor in psychology, as well as the following training, certifications and affiliations:
- ICF Associate Certified Coach
- Immunity to Change facilitator and coach, trained by Robert Kegan, Ph.D. & Lisa Lahey, Ed.D.; Immunity to Change Coach Certification Program, Cambridge, MA
- Subject Object Interview; Deborah Helsing & Annie Howell, Cambridge, MA
- Advanced training in Motivational Interviewing with Theresa Moyers, Ph.D. & Motivational Interviewing founder William Miller, Ph.D.
- Certificate of Intensive Training in Motivational Interviewing, UMass Medical School
- Certified by Duke University Medical Center, Department of Integrative Medicine; Integrative Health Coach, Durham, NC
- Founding Fellow at the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate
- Member of the International Coach Federation
When not working, Lynn enjoys barre classes, weight training, hiking, skiing, golf, reading and nutrition for health and healing. She lives in San Francisco and New York City. Lynn is a registered tribal member of the Cherokee Nation.